We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Bankrupt Inn - Part 9

1…270271273275276…524

Comments

  • Gooooooooooooooood Morning all :):):)

    Well we have escaped the snow ( for now!!)

    Hows everyone?
    BSC member 328
    :TB/R Nov 08 - Nov 09:T
    Life is a lemon and I want my money back! (Meatloaf :D)
  • sugarbabe-47
    sugarbabe-47 Posts: 346
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 29 November 2010 at 12:17PM
    GooooooooooooooooooD Morning all:D:hello::hello:

    Well we have managed to escape the snow :dance:

    Hows everyone this fine crisp morning?

    Oooops sorry t'internet playing up - double post!
    BSC member 328
    :TB/R Nov 08 - Nov 09:T
    Life is a lemon and I want my money back! (Meatloaf :D)
  • Angiepange
    Angiepange Posts: 3,521
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hi Sugar :wave:

    No snow where I am in the South East yet, but don't think it will be long before it comes our way :snow_grin !

    Hope you are well today x
  • Hi Angie :wave:

    Yes am not too bad ta... I have decided I may becoming a grumpy old git!!! This cold is making me miserable :snow_laug

    Someone in my office has just told me it is snowing and sticking where I live :(....oh dear I may not be able to get into work tomorrow :D:D
    BSC member 328
    :TB/R Nov 08 - Nov 09:T
    Life is a lemon and I want my money back! (Meatloaf :D)
  • Angiepange
    Angiepange Posts: 3,521
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    O dear! Im a grumpy old woman in the cold too, so join the club!

    Its fine if you can stay indoors, but my last attempt to drive in the snow ended up with me skidding towards a busy junction, brakes locked an' all !! Never again!

    Can you leave early and get home before it gets too deep?
  • Angiepange
    Angiepange Posts: 3,521
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Oh and my husband feels I would benefit from a driving lesson on a skid pan !!!! Eeeek ! :eek:

    No way ho say :cool:
  • Falze
    Falze Posts: 872 Forumite
    Afternoon fellow Inn drinkers. What new in here
    I'm no expert, but i'll give you my opinion, my support and my experience. Its all i have.


    Delcared BR 28th May'10 - Married 30th April'11 - Auto Discharged 28th May'11 - Life Changing
  • IF
    IF Posts: 34,349
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Good afternoon all :hello:

    Time for one of Fermi's hot chocolate's........quite addicted to 'em now :whistle:


    1199116_hot_chocolate_drink.jpg
    Angiepange wrote: »
    Well, been in bed for 2 hours but just can't sleep :(

    Guess I am on my own in here tonight.

    Doh!! Keep missing you Angie.......I'll catch you soon!! :dance:
    "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride"
  • Falze
    Falze Posts: 872 Forumite
    If, how are you this lovely winters day ???
    I'm no expert, but i'll give you my opinion, my support and my experience. Its all i have.


    Delcared BR 28th May'10 - Married 30th April'11 - Auto Discharged 28th May'11 - Life Changing
  • IF
    IF Posts: 34,349
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Falze wrote: »
    If, how are you this lovely winters day ???

    I'm very well thanks Falze and nice and warm.....after taking doglees out......Brrrr it's cold out there!!:eek:

    How's you matey? Busy at work??
    "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride"
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.