We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

problem, sorry for my english

italian_3
italian_3 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited 6 October 2010 at 5:34PM in Mobiles
hello sorry for my English I'm Italian but I live in England, I have a problem I had a contract with three mobile internet, but then I had to stop payments because they had given me a great disservice and it 'happened three months ago. A month ago, 'I made a deal with internet home and have accepted me, just coming out of the HTC desire HD I want to be a contract, but with the problem with the three the t-mobile accept the contract with me? do not get me wrong, I will not steal the phone I'm not a thief, I do not want to stop payments after t-mobile, I want to pay the contract

Comments

  • DUTR
    DUTR Posts: 12,958 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    The handsets here are often network locked , so the handset from 3 may not work with a T mobile sim, you will have to get the handset unlocked, make sure you have cleared any outstanding bills to 3 beforehand.
  • no, maybe I have not explained well, with the 3 I had a contract with the mobile Internet that I've blocked the payments before the end of the contract, while the T-mobile I want to be a contract with the phone that they give me the T- mobile, I'm afraid that now the problem with the three I have too much bad credit that I accepted the contract
  • DUTR
    DUTR Posts: 12,958 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    italian wrote: »
    no, maybe I have not explained well, with the 3 I had a contract with the mobile Internet that I've blocked the payments before the end of the contract, while the T-mobile I want to be a contract with the phone that they give me the T- mobile, I'm afraid that now the problem with the three I have too much bad credit that I accepted the contract

    It is as I understood your post, the terms for you to cancel your contract with 3 were not valid, so any monies for the term of the contract is still due, that is the way the law works here in the UK I'm afraid :o
  • DUTR wrote: »
    It is as I understood your post, the terms for you to cancel your contract with 3 were not valid, so any monies for the term of the contract is still due, that is the way the law works here in the UK I'm afraid :o

    ok thank you, However when I try the phone will come out anyway to make me the contract
  • ruggedtoast
    ruggedtoast Posts: 9,819 Forumite
    No one is going to give you another mobile phone contract if 3 have put a default on your credit record. Especially if you still owe money. All this is on your Experian report which anyone checking your credit rating can see in about ten seconds.

    No HTC Desire HD for you.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.