We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Under Priced iPhone 4s at O2 shop...?
richard-iow
Posts: 37 Forumite
in Mobiles
I've just been to my local O2 shop to find they have removed all of their new October brochures. It seems that they had underpriced the iPhone 4 in them and were then having to honour that price to everyone who requested it. I’m not sure if all shops have removed them or whether they would still honour the advertised price if you showed up with the offending brochure but it’s really got to be worth a try if you’re considering getting one.
Has anyone seen the incorrect pricing? Does it present much of a saving?
Has anyone seen the incorrect pricing? Does it present much of a saving?
0
Comments
-
Retailers having to honour mis-priced goods is a fallacy. Retailers don't have to sell you anything regardless of whether the goods are priced correctly or not. A price ticket on an item is simply an invitation for you to make a bid to purchase. Retailers that do sell under such circumstances are doing so out of goodwill and nothing more.If I've helped you please show your appreciation by using the "Thanks" button
> :T0 -
I'm afraid it's just a minor error which will make little savings to anyone. On the 100 min tariff the 16gb phone is listed as £209 when it should say £229.0
-
I work at an o2 store and we got a call from head office saying we might as well honor it until we could afford to withdraw the magazines as they are essential. Some shops dont honor it but if the customer kicks off we are under strict orders to sell it as we value customer service a lot.0
-
........ we are under strict orders to sell it as we value customer service a lot.
Really, since when....??:rotfl:Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.
The Lord Giveth and the Government Taketh Away.
I'm sorry, I don't apologise. That's just the way I am. Homer (Simpson)0 -
-
I work at an o2 store and we got a call from head office saying we might as well honor it until we could afford to withdraw the magazines as they are essential. Some shops dont honor it but if the customer kicks off we are under strict orders to sell it as we value customer service a lot.
Hi,
Are you American?0 -
I have to say I have only ever received excellent customer service from O2. Far better than any of the other providers I have been with. (Virgin, Orange, Vodafone)0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

