We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
2 Contracts Orange
Hi all,
My OH has offered to get two contracts when she renews hers in a couple of weeks. My credit rating as some people will know on here is poor but if we go into an Orange shop she should be able to get two contracts shouldn't she?
Will my credit rating affect her getting two or am I nothing to do with it as it'll be all in her name? She has an impecible credit rating!
Thanks in advance.
My OH has offered to get two contracts when she renews hers in a couple of weeks. My credit rating as some people will know on here is poor but if we go into an Orange shop she should be able to get two contracts shouldn't she?
Will my credit rating affect her getting two or am I nothing to do with it as it'll be all in her name? She has an impecible credit rating!
Thanks in advance.
0
Comments
-
Your credit rating has no impact on her. Since - as far as Orange are concerned - your other half will be paying the bills they have no interest in your rating.If I've helped you please show your appreciation by using the "Thanks" button
> :T0 -
Ah that's great I just had a thought that if I was there they might take my details or something and that would ruin it for us!Exhortation wrote: »Your credit rating has no impact on her. Since - as far as Orange are concerned - your other half will be paying the bills they have no interest in your rating.0 -
You don't 2 contracts, you have up to 4 handsets on one contract (if you wanted to?)0
-
hi legoman nice to see you
i even managed to get another contract on orange i said to them i dont think my check would pass but it did and im in the same boat as you if u remember
your girlfriend will easily be able to get it if it all in her name no worriesWhat goes around-comes around0 -
Cool! How did you manage to get a contract??hi legoman nice to see you
i even managed to get another contract on orange i said to them i dont think my check would pass but it did and im in the same boat as you if u remember
your girlfriend will easily be able to get it if it all in her name no worries0 -
Have you tried getting a sim only on Orange - you can upgrade to a full contract with hardware after 3 months' clear payments0
-
-
Hey,i already had one for18 months so maybe that went in my favour
i tried for a contract for my husband and it went through-must have been based on their own internal scoring
I'm still not sure what you mean. Did you just add your husband to your contract as my OH will do for me? Or did he get a contract himself? I'm a bit confused this morn in all fields!!
0 -
i didnt add him to mine no i went through phones4u on orange seprately but it is in my nameWhat goes around-comes around0
-
So you set up the contract in your name but it's his contract? I'm being stupid today... I think we'll just go to the Orange shop my OH will upgrade her phone and add me to her contract with another handset as I will never get one whilst in an IVA. I was declined a sim only one!i didnt add him to mine no i went through phones4u on orange seprately but it is in my name
I also had major problems with phons 4U years back...:(0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
