We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Which contract/phone is for me
mummybear3
Posts: 225 Forumite
in Mobiles
Hi
I wonder if anyone can offer any advice.
I am just coming to the end of my Orange contract - I managed to get 500 minutes and unlimited text for £10 on an 18month contract with a phone. I was happy with this but now feel I would like to use the inernet when I'm out and about. The best Orange can offer is a Galaxy with 400 minutes, unlimited text and internet (not sure how much) on a 24 month contract for £22.50.
I am totally clueless so please feel free to point me in the right direction - I would like to check my email, use google to look up stuff and surf a bit, so what useage am I looking for? My other option is the tesco £10 sim and buy a phone - but which one. Or can anyone suggest a better deal.
Thanks in advance for all your help
m
I wonder if anyone can offer any advice.
I am just coming to the end of my Orange contract - I managed to get 500 minutes and unlimited text for £10 on an 18month contract with a phone. I was happy with this but now feel I would like to use the inernet when I'm out and about. The best Orange can offer is a Galaxy with 400 minutes, unlimited text and internet (not sure how much) on a 24 month contract for £22.50.
I am totally clueless so please feel free to point me in the right direction - I would like to check my email, use google to look up stuff and surf a bit, so what useage am I looking for? My other option is the tesco £10 sim and buy a phone - but which one. Or can anyone suggest a better deal.
Thanks in advance for all your help
m
:j:j:j
mummybear3
I will declutter, I will declutter............meaning less to clear away and more time to spend with my lovely family
0
Comments
-
Hi hope no one minds but thought i'd bump my post up to see if there is any advice
Thanks M:j:j:jmummybear3I will declutter, I will declutter............meaning less to clear away and more time to spend with my lovely family0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards