We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Cydia anyone?

Eliza_2
Eliza_2 Posts: 1,336 Forumite
Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
I just posted a request for info about using cydia (or any other workaround) for getting sms delivery reports on iphones, however the discussion's gone a bit off course - my fault for wording my request in an unhelpful way. If anyone knows about cydia and how to use it, could you let me know please.

Thanks, Liz

Comments

  • evilsheep
    evilsheep Posts: 232 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    I did post a reply on your other thread about Cydia, and how to find out about it.
  • Eliza_2
    Eliza_2 Posts: 1,336 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    evilsheep wrote: »
    I did post a reply on your other thread about Cydia, and how to find out about it.


    Thankyou, yes I found it now, I'm really grateful, this is just the sort of help I was wanting. Will read up on the stuff you've told me about.

    Thank you again, excellent support.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.