We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

I Phone 3GS Problem?

Hi, I have had this phone since January, and I useit mainly for texts and internet, BUT when I do use it for calls it switches itself off after a few minutes of call.....can be as little as 2/3 minutes.
I then have to wait for it to sort itself out before I can ring the person back!.
Extremely frustrating, anyone had this problem?

Comments

  • If you have an Apple store near you then make an appointment with the Genius bar and get them to take a look at it. I'm not Apple's biggest fan but their customer service is excellent and I'm sure they'll sort this out for you.
    If I've helped you please show your appreciation by using the "Thanks" button
    > :T
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.