We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Best phone?
blessings3
Posts: 329 Forumite
in Mobiles
Help too many phones to choose from - 
I want good camera - easy to put on pc
Email and facebook
Something that looks stylish
But I don't use it that much so dont want to pay tooo much
I want good camera - easy to put on pc
Email and facebook
Something that looks stylish
But I don't use it that much so dont want to pay tooo much
0
Comments
-
Sony ericssons have good cameras and its easy to get photos onto your pc, poundland should sell usb memory card readers1: Lloyds Loan: 1900/0 --- 2: Lloyds CrCa: 700/800 --- 3: Lloyds OveD: 500/0 --- 4: BoS OveD: 500/0 --- 5: Clydesdale OveD: 500/0 All overdraught facilities cancelled0
-
blessings3 wrote: »Help too many phones to choose from -

I want good camera - easy to put on pc
Email and facebook
Something that looks stylish
But I don't use it that much so dont want to pay tooo much
Orange San Fransisco £100 case closed.0 -
go for samsung galaxy has most of the features and stylish.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards