We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Bbm
I'm new to the world of blackberry messenger so was wondering if someone could clear a few things up for me.
Am I right in thinking the service itself is free? but you still have to pay for data charges?
Also am I limited to only messenging people in the UK or can i use BBM to message ppl anywhere in the world?
Thanks for any info.
Am I right in thinking the service itself is free? but you still have to pay for data charges?
Also am I limited to only messenging people in the UK or can i use BBM to message ppl anywhere in the world?
Thanks for any info.
0
Comments
-
you can bbm anyone, anywhere and the cost is included in the BlackBerry service you already have0
-
If you have their pin number it's even easier.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards