We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
LG GW620 Bluetooth Connection problem
I have an HTC Desire and I would like to send stuff to myboyfriend via bluetooth. This doesn't seem to be working.
Has anyone managed to find a way around the bluetooth connectivity problem with the LG smartphone, it appears from a google that it is perplexing a lot of people.
Don't bother telling me what you think about the LG's build quality, I know; that's why I've got the HTC Desire!! (phone of my dreams)
Has anyone managed to find a way around the bluetooth connectivity problem with the LG smartphone, it appears from a google that it is perplexing a lot of people.
Don't bother telling me what you think about the LG's build quality, I know; that's why I've got the HTC Desire!! (phone of my dreams)
0
Comments
-
Can't be done according to web articles, you cannot transfer files via bluetooth, only use the bluetooth headset.
Might want to try this http://www.getjar.com/mobile/25405/bluetooth-file-transfer-lite-for-lg-gw620-eve/?s=reviews
30 day trial. Check out any charges first.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards