🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Business phone line

Options
2»

Comments

• A_Nice_Englishman
    Options
    I agree with Helen. The OP's business plan must be pretty weak if it can't stand the cost of a phone line. Having a separate line and bill would also make it much easier to seperate the cost of business and personal calls. And the OP is an accountant too!
  • DSM1971
    Options
    Thank you for everyone's advice.

I didn't realise a second phone line would be so cheap and that the installation would be free (with NTL anyway). I think that's the way I will go.

As to the comment from "A Nice Englishman", just because I'm an accountant it doesn't mean I have to waste money ... every pound counts, isn't that what this website is all about?

Sometimes its just good to hear other peoples ideas and experience on things to make sure you're not missing anything.

Thank you all.
  • mobilegossip
    Options
    DSM1971 wrote:
    Thank you for everyone's advice.

I didn't realise a second phone line would be so cheap and that the installation would be free (with NTL anyway). I think that's the way I will go.

As to the comment from "A Nice Englishman", just because I'm an accountant it doesn't mean I have to waste money ... every pound counts, isn't that what this website is all about?

Sometimes its just good to hear other peoples ideas and experience on things to make sure you're not missing anything.

Thank you all.

I thought the second line was only free connection for existing NTL Customers.As you were interested in BT Call Sign i got the impression you were a BT customer.

The other thing to bear in mind is NTL,expensive call charges. 6p connection before you start!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport