Forum Home» Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning

Budgetflyer's ebook (merged thread) - Page 2

New Post Advanced Search

Budgetflyer's ebook (merged thread)

16 replies 12.7K views
2»

Replies

• nope cant see self packaging doing better than that -if that is the real price or just the lead in price,and then they hammer on the supplements and extras.
    Youd probably all 5 be in the 1 motel room-whichever one they choose!-have you been down South orange blossom Trail after dark? its like COPS on Sky TV :-),Then theres the car hire-they'll add another 500 for the fortnight with their superdooper platinum. insurance
    icelolly.com have loads of 2 week flydrives "from 99 pounds" at least you may then be able to pick your accom.Their 3 star deals are around 250+ pp.
    Theres loads of accom suppliers. alpharooms,find-rooms,hotelopia,hotels.com,condosavers.com etc. that way you can choose where you stay. If they dont force you to take THEIR car hire insurance,dont take it. you can rent a fully insured car at http://yescarhire.com/usa/index.htm for a lot less

Hi, yes that is the real price I rang to confirm with thomson that there wasn'nt any little added extras, the guy on the other end of the phone even tried to knock an extra fiver off aswell. :beer:
  • Dizzy Be careful if its Allocation on Arrival there are some very seedy places even in "wonderful " Disney filled Orlando.
    Closest I can see to your price is 249 per adult for 14 nights 2T AOA
    Like Budget said you could get something way out of the way or even worse in a very unpleasant area ...I know this from past experience and it landed up costing us a good few quid on top of the cost to move hotels.

Oh and BTW the hotel was on South Orange Blossom Trail and even the cabby that came to pick us up was called SPEEDY ...you can guess why
    We needed a cab to go to the airport to pick up a new car because ours had been knicked from outside the hotel reception
    If you look anything like your passport photo....Your too ill to travel
  • Hi, yes that is the real price I rang to confirm with thomson that there wasn'nt any little added extras, the guy on the other end of the phone even tried to knock an extra fiver off aswell. :beer:
    Well thats a deal then :-)
    If you can, try and pay a bit more to get accom on I drive. The last time- (not the south OBT, that was our first time-cheers Airtours :-( ) we stayed in a motel- Park Inn International -in Kissimmi, lots of Hispanic gang types stayed there also,must be our luck but there was this massive drugs bust on them, SWAT teams running around,kicking motel doors in etc. We were sitting by the pool that night with a few beers-great entertainment :beer:
  • DIZZY............ Please check the price, I have just looked and for you all to be in the same room its a lot more expensive Thomsons wont tell you unless you ask but it looks like that price is for you being split into 2 rooms
  • Hi Y'all, I think some people have misunderstood me that price was for flight only from Manchester to Sanford flyin from 20th Jan thru March. Sorry if I didn't make myself clear. Thats still a damn site cheaper than what we paid in Nov we paid £1394 (in total)flight only with virgin.
    By the way I'll let you call me Dizz for short. :rotfl:
  • Glad to hear it Dizz...for one nasty minute I thought you had gone and booked a really cheapy with hotel, you and the kids were gonna get split up and land up in a no go area...lol
    Have a great time and dont forget to pack some warmer clothes just incase :)