Budgetflyer's ebook (merged thread)

Official insert:

The original link to Budgetflyer's ebook thread was lost in the chat forum re-shuffle so I've reposted it.

Budgetflyer's ebook

Any help out there please my computer decide it needed a hol too i think coz it refused to work for me after my recent holiday, 8) it is now recharged its batteries and is ready for action BUT i now find lots not working for me 1 of which is the e-book that i took from this site on good holiday sites etc, will no longer open says file is empty aghhhhhhhh >:( it was on hols and days out chat but cannot remember which page the link was on any one out there have it or can find it for me PLEASE ::)
cheers woodkitten :-*

Comments

• Are these for real? I've seen them on eBay before and just assumed they were scams of some sort!
  • woodkitten
    woodkitten Posts: 133 Forumite
    A great big thanks to Sheel ;D as allways so helpfull now can look for the next bargain hol, i went on the lunpolly site and got my Zante hol from there £129 1 week named self catering mmmmmmmm not bad hey! so i gonna go look again now 8)
    cheers Sheel
    woodkitten
  • The original link to Budgetflyer's ebook thread was lost in the chat forum re-shuffle so I've reposted it.

Budgetflyer's ebook
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: [email protected]
  • Hi is the kind of thing that everybody try's to sell on ebay?
  • saveapenny
    saveapenny Posts: 6,773 Forumite
    yep , or they try and sell links to just travel sitesuch as https://www.hoodaki.com.
    If you look at the main page then check e-bay out you will see what I mean
    If you look anything like your passport photo....Your too ill to travel
  • SAVEAPENNY
    Hi how does this site work then? (hoodkai) I've been on the site but can't seem to do any searches, maybe it's me I don't know. :confused:
  • saveapenny
    saveapenny Posts: 6,773 Forumite
    you cant search live on the site, you have to call them up
    If you look anything like your passport photo....Your too ill to travel
  • budgetflyer
    budgetflyer Posts: 5,949 Forumite
    I dont think the ebook works anymore.
    I redownloaded it myself recently,unzipped it and got this message--"Open the Homepage(); [url="res://shdoclc/syntax.htm#"]res://shdoclc/syntax.htm#e-book://[/url] home page"
    whatever that all means I dont know.
    It can still be read online though at www.budgetflyer.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
    quick plug for my new project at www.budgetflyer.co.uk :-) its not finished yet but progressing fast
  • I dont think the ebook works anymore.
    I redownloaded it myself recently,unzipped it and got this message--"Open the Homepage(); [url="res://shdoclc/syntax.htm#"]res://shdoclc/syntax.htm#e-book://[/url] home page"
    whatever that all means I dont know.
    It can still be read online though at www.budgetflyer.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
    quick plug for my new project at www.budgetflyer.co.uk :-) its not finished yet but progressing fast

Hi would you say that this way is cheaper than doing general flight only searches on the internet?

We are looking to go to orlando, did a search on thomson for jan 20th price was £745 for 2Ad & 3 Children, that price was available until sometime in march. I can't see how you can get much better than that.
    The only thing I usually like to do is book in advance because I like to have lots of availabilty.
    Am I wrong about prices????? :)
  • nope cant see self packaging doing better than that -if that is the real price or just the lead in price,and then they hammer on the supplements and extras.
    Youd probably all 5 be in the 1 motel room-whichever one they choose!-have you been down South orange blossom Trail after dark? its like COPS on Sky TV :-),Then theres the car hire-they'll add another 500 for the fortnight with their superdooper platinum. insurance
    icelolly.com have loads of 2 week flydrives "from 99 pounds" at least you may then be able to pick your accom.Their 3 star deals are around 250+ pp.
    Theres loads of accom suppliers. alpharooms,find-rooms,hotelopia,hotels.com,condosavers.com etc. that way you can choose where you stay. If they dont force you to take THEIR car hire insurance,dont take it. you can rent a fully insured car at http://yescarhire.com/usa/index.htm for a lot less
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.4K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure