please help? am so confused!

in Phones & TV
2 replies 556 views
homealone_2homealone_2 Forumite
2K Posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭✭✭
i joined 18866 months ago when advised on here and did made some great savings, bill average about £10 extreme max. so i receive a monthly bill from them. then somehow although i have no recollection i seem to have joined just alk as i now receive a monthly bill from them too. i also have bt on bt together option 1. so a quaterly bill from them. i also have broadband/internet access through wanadoo at £17.99 a month.
NOW this month i receive a bill from 18866 for £30 admittedly there were a few longish calls to my husbands mobile (tend to call him at least once or twice a day for approx ten mins. BUT i notice the 5p connection bill to 18866 which i wasnt aware of. OBVIOUSLY it seems time to change, but even after doing the uswitch calculator i am no wiser? where am i going wrong? and who should i be with? i do have a mobile on vodaphone and do get x amount of free calls with them but never seem to get the full use as i am constantly worrying that i have exceeded the free calls so generally only use it once or twice a month. i also have a payg mobile where for £10 a month you get lots of free texts (do not have this facility on vodaphone contract)
as you can see it is little wonder i am confused. i am on benefits now due to damaging my back so would like to know i was getting value for money where as all i feel at the moment is ver old and unable to keep up with the which phone provider? please help?

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides

Cyber Monday deals

Here’s what the Deals Team have spotted

MSE Deal

How to find cheap PCR tests

The rule change comes into force tomorrow

MSE Guide