Argos 3 for 2 on ALL toys (22nd - 28th)

Options

Comments

• hopeful17_2
    Options
    i think there will be tons of uncollected reservations tomorrow . not seen advert on itv or channel 4. which channel was it shown on?
    :T
  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    arrrgh! I just reserved the only screature for miles around then realised I was supposed to reserve 3 items in the same transaction for the 3for2 to work.
    52% tight
  • jellyhead
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    How sweet, my 14 year old has asked for a bucket of toy story soldiers for christmas :)
    52% tight
  • micaleff
    Options
    Jellyhead you can pick up reserved items at the till point as well so maybe just have the codes of 2 other items to add on at the till to get the offer? worth a try!
  • angbrads
    Options
    jellyhead wrote: »
    arrrgh! I just reserved the only screature for miles around then realised I was supposed to reserve 3 items in the same transaction for the 3for2 to work.

i think you can pay at the till and just ask them to remove ny items you don't want. just chrck online that all your items will be in the 3 4 2.
  • Cheapchick_2
    Options
    jellyhead wrote: »

I'm sure the last time I paid for reserved items at the kiosk it gave me an option to add other reserved items before finally checking out? If not then as micaleff says, cant see why it wont work added them at the tills.
  • loobylou232
    Options
    Jelly, you can put together as many reservations as you want at the self pay kiosk, theres a button for add another reservation, and you can remove items individually too.
  • jellyhead
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    great, thanks :)
    52% tight
  • silly_sausage_4
    Options
    Just remember folks that if you are ordering loads of stuff, that you need to do in seperate transactions and groups together in "prices" to get best deal. i.e if you have 3 toys at £20 and 3 at £10, you need to do separately to get best deal otherwise takes off the 2 lowest prices, in this example 2 @ £10 - hope this makes sense. I know probably obvious to everyone out there but just incase :j
  • BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    heatherks wrote: »

That's just a HUKD blog and HUKD most likely got their info from MSE in the first place.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure