Argos 3 for 2 on ALL toys (22nd - 28th)

Options

Comments

• veruccasalt
    Options
    valks wrote: »
    As a note it is defiantly going ahead there will be an Ad in The Mirror tomorrow iirc and the stores have now all received their posters.

@jorose it does not include Video Games, nor does it include bikes or old catalogue items (On clearance).

Has anyone seen the daily mirror advert today? Are there any more details? Please post if can provide any moredetails. Thank you.
    “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.” Charles M Schulz
  • rach246
    rach246 Posts: 138 Forumite
    Options
    Whoo Hoo, have just reserved six items priced around £35 each. Cant wait to collect them tomorrow! £70 saving! & Even better managed to reserve a rescue pals train and play puppy, been waiting ages for these to come back in stock!
  • valks
    valks Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    @Verucca sorry after looking today its a flyer in Wednesdays Mirror, and something in the Mail on Thursday.

Posters are now up in stores
  • scrappymum
    Options
    Hi,
    One of the items that I wanted to reserve says that it is available to order into store. Does this mean that if I reserve my 3 items I'll have to pay full price as i'll only be able to collect 2 of them tomorrow? Or can I pay for all 3 tomorrow and then collect the other one when it comes in?
  • redfang55
    Options
    I was going to order some lego for the kids for christmas after seeing the ad tonight on tv but when i had put the things into my basket there is no 3 for 2 showing at all, so whats going on?

does it get done at checkout?
  • janjan86
    Options
    excellent, 1st christmas is coming up for my little one!
  • goblinshimmer
    Options
    redfang55 wrote: »
    I was going to order some lego for the kids for christmas after seeing the ad tonight on tv but when i had put the things into my basket there is no 3 for 2 showing at all, so whats going on?

does it get done at checkout?

It starts tommorrow
  • redfang55
    Options
    ohhhhh yeah of course durrrr............... lmao watch all the things that everyone wants dissapear from the lists and go out of stock within a few mins of the promo start, it always does and then your left with the scrappy dregs.
  • debjk
    debjk Posts: 471 Forumite
    Options
    Just saw the Ad on Tv but only caught the end of it where it was saying the offer was on chad valley toys .... I hope the bit I missed said all toys

Anyone see it?
    Mortgage overpayments 2008 (started August) £300
  • naomijj
    Options
    Valks I have pm'd you - please check them - it's important!
    Happy Wife and Mother :-) DD is 7 bump is due in July and DH is 40.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure