Argos 3 for 2 on ALL toys (22nd - 28th)

Options

Comments

• moneysavingmumofone
    Options
    debjk wrote: »
    Just saw the Ad on Tv but only caught the end of it where it was saying the offer was on chad valley toys .... I hope the bit I missed said all toys

Anyone see it?
    The 1st bit said something about the 3 for 2 being on popular toys including toy story then they showed the bit about chad valley. Bit odd to specifically point out its on chad valley if its on all toys. :huh:
    'They only had one cow!'
  • veruccasalt
    Options
    Plus Chad valley toys are pants.
    “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.” Charles M Schulz
  • elysia2003
    elysia2003 Posts: 5,155 Forumite
    Options
    How would toys in the two for £15 be affected?
    I :heartpuls M.S.E.
    :DMortgage Free 18/01/10 13 years and 8 months early on a 20 year mortgage! :D
  • caltay78
    Options
    can i just ask is it all toys or just certain ones as spent 2 hrs adding over 50 items to basket to save over 100 quid.
  • caltay78
    Options
    is it def all toys as just sepent 2 hrs reserving all kids birthday and xmas presents , lego, barbie, halo lego loads stuff all sorts of toys.
  • shegirl
    shegirl Posts: 10,107 Forumite
    Options
    I'd like to know if it's all toys too,I'm sat here waiting to reserve loads lol would be quite handy as I'm on a mission to see how much money I can save over the next few months just by using offers (it's an odd challenge thing I've set myself to see how much money I truely spend needlessly lol)
    If women are birds and freedom is flight are trapped women Dodos?
  • EllieLou_3
    Options
    Hi. Does anyone know if the offer includes the Scene It games? I've got my eye on the Scene It Simpsons edition...
    Thanks!
  • goblinshimmer
    Options
    on the advert it states its on all toys between £9.99 - £39.99
  • linky123
    Options
    I have just googled 'argos 3 for 2 toys' and have come up with this.

argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&langId=-1&searchTerms=3+for+2+toys&mvt=bigplay3

I hope it isn't this list...as there is nothing there that I have reserved :(
  • goblinshimmer
    Options
    linky123 wrote: »
    I have just googled 'argos 3 for 2 toys' and have come up with this.

argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&langId=-1&searchTerms=3+for+2+toys&mvt=bigplay3

I hope it isn't this list...as there is nothing there that I have reserved :(

thats just a search result with 3's and 2's in the title. I watched the tv ad earlier and it said all toys 3 for 2 until 28th sept. then in small print it said toys between £9.99 and £39.99 :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure