Argos 3 for 2 on ALL toys (22nd - 28th)

Options

Comments

• Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,305 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    elaka's post reported as spam , own web site posted ( and none of the codes are any use on this sort of purchase)
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • fionaw1971
    Options
    Brilliant!! OH picked up my 9 items (he had a right palava as I had reserved them under one reservation number doh! but :T Argos for sorting us out) - we saved a grand total of £88!!!
  • drbesty
    drbesty Posts: 967 Forumite
    Options
    Their website seems to be getting battered at the moment, it's crawling along, saved £41 on six items :)
  • lighteningj_2
    Options
    Just reserved zhu zhu ninja pets on one reservation and 2 arenas and ben 10 car on another. (thats the kids in the family sorted)

Saved nearly £40, great saving really.

Just need to collect them tomorrow now.

Hope my son keeps seeing them on the adverts now and not want something else instead.

It's probably going to be a madhouse in Argos at the weekend.

:j
  • paul.nikki
    Options
    just like to say a big thanks for the heads up on this deal, I was able to reserve toys in batches of 3 (get best value for money) last night and waltz into argos today to pick up, staff were very good could not help you enough. Spent around £180 and saved around £90. I went at 11:30 to 1 store to pick up and 18:00 to another, expecting it to be really busy but it was not, got served straight away!!!

All I need now is some cheap wraping paper and that the kids done bar their main prezzy. Once again thanks.
  • gghh
    gghh Posts: 347 Forumite
    edited 22 September 2010 at 11:22PM
    Options
    anyone else having trouble with the site? it's telling me it's unable to check stock at this time :-(

edit: it seems to be working now. panic over ;-)
  • marias1981
    Options
    i have reserved the following at Leicester belgrave gate
    1- woody £39.99
    2-buz £39.99
    3-jesie £39.99
    I know longer need these as my sister has already bought them for my son. If anybody wants the reservation number please let me know, they are reserved till end of day Thursday.

xxx
  • nilrs
    nilrs Posts: 1,228 Forumite
    Options
    for anyone still hunting for a lots o bear smyths toys have them at the mo, i just ordered one as oos eveywhere else.

nilrs
  • tiger123_2
    Options
    Thanks OP I saved £19.98 yesterday on Xmas presents.

Just a note, be careful not to make the same mistake as me as I ordered 8 toys, the odd 2 being 2 for £15 (put through separately) but when I got home I realised they had put them through at the full price of £9.99 so in hindsight I should have picked up another toy for £9.99.

But very happy with the savings I made - most of my Christmas shopping is done now.
    x
  • BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    tiger take the 2 toys back and do it again with your free toy!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure