Good place for second hand baby clothes/stuff?

Comments

• A friend just told me about a new website called custardbaby.com You can buy and sell used baby stuff. It a appears to be new but I really like the look and feel of it (very uncluttered) so it might be worth taking a look. More importantly its free to use. I haven't used it myself yet but I'm thinking I might.
  • Check out WeeCycle on Upper Lisburn Road at Finaghy cross roads, their cloths are a bit expensive but upstairs they have a good selection of used prams, carseats etc. Good-luck
  • Hi there! There's a great place at Finaghy Crossroads (South Belfast) called something like 'Wee Cycle'. I'm not a mum however I've walked past it many times and it's very modern and has everything from clothes through to buggies etc. The idea is that you bring in your second hand kids' clothes or accessories and if they sell it you get a cut of the profits. So you could always try there. Best of luck with the baby.
  • There is website called netmums, if you go on there and go to your area of Northern Ireland there is a nearly new section. I bought and sold a few things through it.
  • Hi,

There's website called babyads. I haven't bought anything off there but have sold a few items on it.

Could be worth a look?
  • BatCat
    BatCat Posts: 474 Forumite
    Good grief!
    The baby I was first posting about in this thread is nearly 4 years old now and in Nursery school.
  • Whoops, I hadn't looked at the date posted!
  • BatCat
    BatCat Posts: 474 Forumite
    No criticism meant Hogman_1980, just finding this funny!
  • Ned and Ruby's Great Kids Salon and Wardrobe has quality second hand clothes for children of all ages. It's in Hillsborough

http://en-gb.facebook.com/pages/ned-rubys-GREAT-KIDS-SALON-WARDROBE/107595142597757?v=info
  • Hi babycat

Congratulations on the pregnancy.

I was looking at ASOS sale last week and they have some amazing bargains in their maternity range - click in clearance - maternity in separate section" however a lot of trandy clothes are stretchy at the minute and worth investing in one sixe up.

In relation to the baby clothes worth having a look at car boot sales. i would sometimes sell stuff at Crumlin Road on a sunday and regularly see new baby clothes for sale at a fraction of the price.

PS - if it helps my sister works in a childcare facility and they recently changed all the prams and buggies and she has given some to me to sell at car boot sale. They're taking up too much room and i'm happy to pass them on free of charge - Greco etc and in good nick even as a back up pram. Send me a pm and I'll contact you want.

Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport