Does anyone know the number for ASDA headoffice

Options

Comments

• sandsie1
    Options
    there is no phone number to speak to head office,ive tried every way possible to contact them by phone and just end up in customer services(joke) i ordered something several months ago with next day delivery,after 3 days it hadnt arrived even tho the money had left my account so i rang customer services who said somethimes it declines at there end for no apparant reason???? she said she would cancel the order and get back to me.after a few days the money was in my account but i hadnt recieved a call but thought nothing of it as i had my money back.......until today when i recieved an email saying they had taken the money from my account and the product was on its way..now as its xmas the account they had taken the money from didnt have enough in it so i was put overdrawn,i phoned to complain and they said they will return the money as it should have been cancelled but was put on back order by mistake,when i said that i was going to be charged by my bank for goiing overdrawn they said they cant do anything at CS but give me a £10 e-voucher which i have to spend money to use and the address of head office........the reason they only give an address for head office is that people are less likely to follow up a complaint in writing than if the can phone up straight away so its an avoidance tactic to con people out of money they are entitled to due to asda,s mistakes!!!! in future i am staying as far away from asda as possible and i am going to keep on at them until i recieve thhe bank charges in full
  • santer_2
    santer_2 Posts: 4,406 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Say No To 0870 lists this for Asda Head Office

0113 243 5435

This for Customer Relations

0113 826 1266

Usually an e-mail to the CEO gets a reply from their assistant or PA

andy.clarke@asda.co.uk

• carh
    carh Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    I wrote to Asda 2 weeks ago with a complaint :mad::mad:about their food deliveries (late) and the totally unsuitable substitutes they provided (could not cook the meal I wanted :cry::cry: as someone had no idea of a "similar" product) and also they were certainly NOT 10% cheaper that they advertise. So far... NOTHING! No reply, no apology, no refunds. I am appalled :(:( by their crass behaviour and arrogance as they assume enough people will carry on shopping as they are cheap. But they are NOT always cheaper as I have found out. Anyone reading this, please be aware. Sadly for them, I do not give up easily and will make a complete nuisance of myself until I get some result, and if no result, will be telling anyone I find about my problems with them. Never will I ever shop with Asda Online again. The other supermarkets are brilliant in comparison.
    Carh:A
  • carh
    carh Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    sandsie1 wrote: »
    there is no phone number to speak to head office,ive tried every way possible to contact them by phone and just end up in customer services(joke) i ordered something several months ago with next day delivery,after 3 days it hadnt arrived even tho the money had left my account so i rang customer services who said somethimes it declines at there end for no apparant reason???? she said she would cancel the order and get back to me.after a few days the money was in my account but i hadnt recieved a call but thought nothing of it as i had my money back.......until today when i recieved an email saying they had taken the money from my account and the product was on its way..now as its xmas the account they had taken the money from didnt have enough in it so i was put overdrawn,i phoned to complain and they said they will return the money as it should have been cancelled but was put on back order by mistake,when i said that i was going to be charged by my bank for goiing overdrawn they said they cant do anything at CS but give me a £10 e-voucher which i have to spend money to use and the address of head office........the reason they only give an address for head office is that people are less likely to follow up a complaint in writing than if the can phone up straight away so its an avoidance tactic to con people out of money they are entitled to due to asda,s mistakes!!!! in future i am staying as far away from asda as possible and i am going to keep on at them until i recieve thhe bank charges in full
    I do not blame you and have just posted a reply about Asda problems regarding Asda Online. I will never use them again and think they are awful. The phone numbers for Head Office that I picked up from other replies are : 01138 261 267 and 0800 952 0101 but have not yet tried these.
    Carh:A
  • BLUis
    BLUis Posts: 773 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ASDA customer services are completely useless. I have now used their customer complaing form 3 times to make the same complaint as I am getting absolutely no joy from them. I have also sent the same in a letter as I am sick and tired of being fobbed off!!!
    Married the absolute love of my life on Sunday May 6th and I couldnt be happier!!!
  • Cherylsid39
    Options
    I too am having trouble getting Asda Direct to refund, so have emailed the person that someone posted on here. Long story short, I ordered Ipod for my daughters birthday, got an email saying available to collect but when I got there the Ipod wasn't! Came home and cancelled it. 14 days later still awaiting my refund despite hours spent on the phone on hold or speaking to someone from half way around the world coming out with the same phrases over and over but not actually doing anything or returning any calls. Am really disappointed with Asda, can you imagine if I had not had another £147 to replace the Ipod from elsewhere! Customer Service ha what customer service. I will be also we spending my usual £150 weekly food shop at Tesco now too!!!
  • GlynD
    GlynD Posts: 10,883 Forumite
    Options
    I'm waiting since 22/9/12 for ASDA to deliver a little vacuum cleaner to my house. Can't get any satisfaction from either them or the carrier. Head Office don't want to know, they keep referring me to ASDA Direct in South Africa! Shocking service.
  • GlynD
    GlynD Posts: 10,883 Forumite
    Options
    santer wrote: »

Usually an e-mail to the CEO gets a reply from their assistant or PA

[EMAIL="andy.clarke@asda.co.uk"]andy.clarke@asda.co.uk[/EMAIL]

I used this e-mail address and finally got to speak to someone in the UK. My order was "lost in transit|" so I received a full refund and a £25 voucher.
  • watchman610
    Options
    I had huge problems with an order I placed with Asda Direct 2 weeks ago and was being fobbed off and pretty much ignored by their South African call center staff.

Got my refund back in the end and decided to write an e-mail of complaint to their CEO.
    Next day I received a phone call from a head office customer service rep who basically told me that it shouldn't have happened and was very apologetic.
    He also sent me £40 worth of e-vouchers as a good will gesture, which has slightly restored my faith in them.

I just hope they do react to the points I raised, as he said they would, because their call center is an absolute shambles in my opinion.
  • MUMMYOF10_2
    Options
    i will never use asda again im a mother of 10 children who finds it easier to shop online rather than trecking the kids around the supermarket i made a large order of christmas goods on a next day delivery after 5 days of not recieving my items i rang customer service who told me they would chase it up and then called me later that day to say the items were no longer available so i was promised goods they never had and took over £300 from my account to be told i would recieve a email when items are back in stock i then went into the store as it cost a fortune on a mobile phone to be fobbed off yet again think by refunding my money that is fine but its not acceptable any info on how to deal with this would be brill as im furious and have demanded my goods
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure