We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 14
Comments
-
You guys are lucky...I'm nice to DH less than before, but still a couple times a week. If not, then he gets stroppy and moody and convinced that I don't love him any more or something (his personality type is extremely needy on the affection side). Our biggest gap was post-birth, 6 weeks, but that's about it.
Erm, I realise that sounds kinda bad and makes him sound like an ogre - so can we be all non-judgementally and take my word that it's not a bad situation? Most of the time, once I get started, I am happy that I made the effort. Highly recommend plying yourself with wine, too.
Thought it was supposed to be a gorgeous weekend? Very cloudy and icky-looking so far outside! I hope I didn't make a mistake in hanging the washing out!top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0 -
Aless, my hubby has the same personality type... But it manifests itself in a different way...
Got a driving lesson in 10mins... Need to brush my hair, not really in the mood for it... I feel there will be a lot of reversing around a corner...
Becky, I can often hear Hubby tell Aimee not to come upstairs and disturb me... Usually followed by her coming upstairs and disturbing me...A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...My Fathers Daughter wrote: »Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.
0 -
Krystaltips wrote: »Aless, my hubby has the same personality type... But it manifests itself in a different way...
Probably a good thing.
jillie - saw your Facebook, where are you going again? Memory fails me.top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0 -
SS, if you're ever bored in the coming weeks, I may have a Christmas mission for you (if you're not too burned out from previous challenges!)...
Susan hasn't been around lately, hope everything's okay.top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0 -
-
I feel so tired.. Had planned on going into town and meeting my mum and sis for brekkie, stupid OH wouldn't even let me have ONE NIGHT of not getting up with T. I had to make up all bottles, warm up, OH did 1st feed and I did 2nd. I was also on nappy duty. Just feel peed off, He is such a lazy so and so.
Suddenly I don't feel bad for lack of niceness, never again...0 -
morning

had a very restless night with Kian, he woke up really crying which is not like him. gave him some water and that seemed to help so he must have been thirsty. need to get him to drink more water during the day.
the lactulose seems to be working---least his poo has been softer anyway.'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'0 -
SS, if you're ever bored in the coming weeks, I may have a Christmas mission for you (if you're not too burned out from previous challenges!)...
Susan hasn't been around lately, hope everything's okay.
BRING IT.
:grouphug: Susan.Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
Three gifts left to buy0 -
Morning.
Aless, 'niceness' is a bit like that in our house too. I think that's why he's been such a stroppy git lately, as he needs quite a lot of affection.
Becles hope you and Charlotte have a nice time at M & S. Are you a mystery shopper?
They were nice haircuts you girls were looking at. I'm the same as Becles though, same cut since school
:heart2:Sophie May:heart2:
2/07/2010
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards