We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 14
Comments
-
Ladybird, that's a fantastic idea! Let's install snooze buttons on all under 5's!

MFD, please enlighten us...I can't figure it out from anywhere!top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0 -
If someone invents that snooze button I would be most grateful ta!
I think mfd said something about the first page, active users then search by location??? I may well be wrong as I couldn't work it out0 -
I tried that, but it's very faffy. I assumed there was an easier way, as that's a lot of effort just to snoop!
top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0 -
Kindof - I love e's little shirt and waistcoat combo...
Hope your chats with OH have gone well, productive and you've sorted things out xx Big hugs xx
Evening SM xx
Thanks
we bought it for him to wear at Christmas but he fits it now and only just lol
Yes things are ok now thank you (and thanks to everyone else too)Debt £30,823.48/£44,856.56 ~ 06/02/21 - 31.28% Paid OffMortgage (01/04/09 - 01/07/39)
£79,515.99/£104,409.00 (as of 05/02/21) ~ 23.84% Paid Off
Lloyds (M) - £1196.93/£1296.93 ~ Next - £2653.79/£2700.46 ~ Mobile - £296.70/£323.78
HSBC (H) -£5079.08/£5281.12 ~ HSBC (M) - £4512.19/£4714.23
Barclays (H) - £4427.32/£4629.36 ~ Barclays (M) - £4013.78/£4215.82
Halifax (H) - £4930.04/£5132.12 ~ Halifax (M) - £3708.65/£3911.20
Asda Savings - £0
POAMAYC 2021 #87 £1290.07 ~ 2020/£3669.48 ~ 2019/£10,615.18 ~ 2018/£13,912.57 ~ 2017/£10,380.18 ~ 2016/£7454.80
~ Emergency Savings: £0
My Debt Free Diary (Link)0 -
kindofagilr wrote: »Thanks
we bought it for him to wear at Christmas but he fits it now and only just lol
Yes things are ok now thank you (and thanks to everyone else too)
glad to hear it :TWealth is not measured by currency0 -
beckyandjack wrote: »Evening lovelies,
Tintedweb has been down for a few days, no chance of catching up with you lot lol!
Cafc, I have not been 'nice' since dec 09 either, was paranoid for the first twenty weeks of pg then spd from 21 weeks and having a knee opening of 17 cm put paid to any ideas after that, am having implant put in in a few weeks and think he might be expecting some 'niceness' after that. Though am a bit unsure of how we go about it after all this time. Also paranoid about apron belly and wizard sleeve hooha! Sorry if tmi!!!
Took baby b for swimming this morning and we did submersion, I was terrified but she thought it was actually hilarious, was soooooo cute!
We haven't been nice to oh since July 09
oh was terrified when I was pregnant, then I was healing and now i think we are too scared
Debt £30,823.48/£44,856.56 ~ 06/02/21 - 31.28% Paid OffMortgage (01/04/09 - 01/07/39)
£79,515.99/£104,409.00 (as of 05/02/21) ~ 23.84% Paid Off
Lloyds (M) - £1196.93/£1296.93 ~ Next - £2653.79/£2700.46 ~ Mobile - £296.70/£323.78
HSBC (H) -£5079.08/£5281.12 ~ HSBC (M) - £4512.19/£4714.23
Barclays (H) - £4427.32/£4629.36 ~ Barclays (M) - £4013.78/£4215.82
Halifax (H) - £4930.04/£5132.12 ~ Halifax (M) - £3708.65/£3911.20
Asda Savings - £0
POAMAYC 2021 #87 £1290.07 ~ 2020/£3669.48 ~ 2019/£10,615.18 ~ 2018/£13,912.57 ~ 2017/£10,380.18 ~ 2016/£7454.80
~ Emergency Savings: £0
My Debt Free Diary (Link)0 -
kindofagilr wrote: »We haven't been nice to oh since July 09
oh was terrified when I was pregnant, then I was healing and now i think we are too scared 
I'm scared and unsure how to go about instigating niceness, think may book a night away without kiddies and make sure there's wine about, and see if nature takes it's course.....0 -
At the risk of being extremely indelicate and/or revealing too much about our house activities, there are ways of being nice, at least to the man, which do not involve the exact same process as procreation does... they count, at least some of us think they do!
Although that said a gap over a year would have me anxious, not through frustration but for all the other reasons
Plus there is something said for being nice to the lady too of course...
A bit early for posts like this....
:eek: 0 -
Bruno, i erm love being nice to my man that way (if it's what i think u mean lol) but im even scared to do that at the minute lol
Wow it is really early to be talking like this lolDebt £30,823.48/£44,856.56 ~ 06/02/21 - 31.28% Paid OffMortgage (01/04/09 - 01/07/39)
£79,515.99/£104,409.00 (as of 05/02/21) ~ 23.84% Paid Off
Lloyds (M) - £1196.93/£1296.93 ~ Next - £2653.79/£2700.46 ~ Mobile - £296.70/£323.78
HSBC (H) -£5079.08/£5281.12 ~ HSBC (M) - £4512.19/£4714.23
Barclays (H) - £4427.32/£4629.36 ~ Barclays (M) - £4013.78/£4215.82
Halifax (H) - £4930.04/£5132.12 ~ Halifax (M) - £3708.65/£3911.20
Asda Savings - £0
POAMAYC 2021 #87 £1290.07 ~ 2020/£3669.48 ~ 2019/£10,615.18 ~ 2018/£13,912.57 ~ 2017/£10,380.18 ~ 2016/£7454.80
~ Emergency Savings: £0
My Debt Free Diary (Link)0 -
Those are frequently our preferred and risk-free options too Bruno

I think we had about a four month gap between stopping niceness because I was too pregnant and resuming post-recovery. That's about as long as I wanted it to be, a longer one would have made me a bit nervous
Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
Three gifts left to buy0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
