Praise for the Body Shop

Hi all,

Just thought I'd leave some praise here for my local Body Shop store (Swindon) - as all to often we're quick to complain about bad service but never the same with good service.

I bought about £60 worth of facial care items at a party recently. When they arrived 2 days ago I used them straight away. I had an allergic reaction almost immediately to the items.
Being the fool that I am I used them again yesterday (I'd used the products a year or so ago and couldn't understand why it was happening).

I'd heard horror stories of how staff at Body Shops, in general, are unhelpful, refuse to refund/exchange items from parties, etc.
But I had none of this at my local store.
I explained to the women what happened. And right away she apologiesed (not her fault I had a reaction, but it was nice to hear). She offered me a full refund, I opted to try another range. She processed it all, refunded me the outstanding money (instead of the usual credit note some stores give) and said if I had the same problem again to bring the items straight back for a full refund.

Excellent customer service I thought.
Just wish I'd taken her name so I could praise head office about it!
I went in expecting to get fobbed off and was very pleasantly surprised. :)

There, that's my praise done with. :)

Comments

• Could always contact HO with the details and the time/day so they could identify who it was - plus her name/number would be on your receipt :)
    :hello:

Engaged to the best man in the world :smileyhea
    Getting married 28th June 2013 :happyhear:love:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills