DeborahWalker (now i'm married!!! LOL) TTC #1 since 07/10
    :heartsmil Engaged 31st May 2008 :heartsmil
    :heartpuls Married 16th July 2010 :heartpuls

:rotfl::happyhear TEAM STICKY :happyhear:rotfl:
  • Clarieloo
    Clarieloo Posts: 390 Forumite
    Options
    pawpurrs wrote: »
    Welcome claire, nearly missed you there, sorry. Do you want me to add you to the list? Have you been to the docs about your missing AF? They could try a blood test?

Thanks and yes please can you add me?

Well I've thought about going to the docs over the last week but just think they'll laugh me out of there telling me to wait a bit longer.:o I'm on hols in 5 weeks and have decided to wait until I get back and if she hasn't appeared by then I'll deffo go.
    Leo James arrived 7 days late on 26th August 2011 by emergency CS :j Such a cheeky chappy now :T
  • Wonder_Womble
    Options
    Oooooh, a lovely new thread :beer:

Can I be added to the list please. Vital statistics are:

Wonder Womble (36), TTC #1 since, 05/10

(Eeeeh, just previewed my post and I had added an extra year onto my age :eek: corrected now though!!)

Afternoon ladies, supper in our house is a hit and miss affair tonight. DH has been off work with a tummy bug for the past two days, then today I've had an iffy tum so whether we eat tonight depends on whether we fancy taking our chances on having to clean it up later _pale_

Is it awful that one of my first thoughts when he told me he felt poorly was 'Thank God it's not ov week!!'?

Hopefully we will pick up by Friday as we are off to a festival for the weekend.

xx
  • ilovecushions
    Options
    OOOh I wander off and come back to a lovely new thread.

Please add my details - Laura (30) TTC#1 since 06/10

How is everyone? I've decided not to think about ttc too much this month hence why I'd wandered off but clearly it didn't last long!
  • LoopyLinz
    LoopyLinz Posts: 469 Forumite
    Options
    Ohhhhh a nice shiny new thread!! :j

Can I get a mention?!

LoopyLinz (26) TTC#1 since 04/10

Well girls still feeling poo! Another negative opk......CD17 and well.....probably not much more I can say about that.

Linz xox
    Its hard to wait around for that something you know may never happen,but its harder to give up when you know its everything you ever wanted.........

People tell me Im going the wrong way..............when its simply a way of my own!
  • Evansangel
    Evansangel Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Meh, im not feeling well. For the past two days i've had horrible stomach cramps and then (sorry if tmi) diawoowoo :(
  • Greener_Grass
    Options
    Please add me to the list

Greener Grass (26) TTC #2 since 04/10 (1DS born 01/09)
    Evansangel wrote: »
    and then (sorry if tmi) diawoowoo :(

:rotfl::rotfl:never heard that one before

Well im back from the Docs today, I've been put on Metformin which should hopefully make me ovulate, Fingers crossed :)
  • Evansangel
    Evansangel Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :rotfl::rotfl:never heard that one before

I heard it when i was on the pregnancy thread before. Also, I dont know how to spell it properly :o

Just put dinner in the oven, we're having BBQ cheesy chicken & bacon with Rice. And will watch it whilst eating Dexter :)

Is the facebook TTC page still going on? I left it for obvious reasons before and as its secret i cant find it :D
  • pawpurrs
    pawpurrs Posts: 3,910 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Evening ladies,
    Hugs to those that need them.
    We have stuffed peppers tonight with some courgettes and HM Wedges, best get to it, DH has called and is on his way home.

Whats Dexter?

No idea about facebook, but we could set up our own, if you like? PM name add as friend then set up a group? Does that sound right?
    Pawpurrs x ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family