Options
    I think it might be m060221 *Fingers crossed*

Thanks

Richie
  • G.Ayrton
    G.Ayrton Posts: 1,925 Forumite
    Options
    Hi guys.

I’m holding down 1&6 and 2&6 but not getting number you’re after V or M then 6 digits. Its displaying MCD_GGD5__8 then goes through options after ‘Align’. Once it’s gone through these 4 options it goes back to ‘CODE - - - -‘.

Confused now! !!!128584;
    It also displays this after the initial MCD display - but just presumed this was the date !!!55357;!!!56834;!!!55357;!!!56904; could this be the SIX digits (06-02-21)

Thanks

Richie
    Hello,
    Try code .. 7115
  • Trackman
    Trackman Posts: 1,499 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options

Thanks

Richie

The code for M060221 is 7115, but I do not think that will be the serial number.

It will show as a M or a V followed with the six numbers. You will have to remove the radio to find the serial number on a label on the back.
  • SwanJon
    SwanJon Posts: 2,333 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning,

Finally needed to replace the battery after 11 years - I see that the V codes (V264427) need to be looked up, but if anyone has any ideas where to start it'd be great.

Cheers,
  • Trackman
    Trackman Posts: 1,499 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    SwanJon wrote: »
    Morning,

Finally needed to replace the battery after 11 years - I see that the V codes (V264427) need to be looked up, but if anyone has any ideas where to start it'd be great.

Cheers,

Hi, Try http://ukbookshelf.co.uk/fordv for a reliable cheap online service for V codes
  • G.Ayrton
    Options
    SwanJon wrote: »
    Morning,

Cheers,
    Hello,
    Your code is .. 8947
  • SwanJon
    SwanJon Posts: 2,333 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks, worked like a charm
  • EllenfromBrighton
    Options
    Hi, I saw your post about codes for Ford radios. My serial number is M095818 and the model no is 6000NE, is that enough to get me a code? (I got the radio out OK, but it doesn't want to go back - any tips on that?)
  • G.Ayrton
    Options
    Hi, I saw your post about codes for Ford radios. My serial number is M095818 and the model no is 6000NE, is that enough to get me a code? (I got the radio out OK, but it doesn't want to go back - any tips on that?)
    Hello,
    Try code .. 8177
  • dsully
    Options
    Had to reconnect the microphone on the Parrot in my work van today and made the mistake of unplugging the head unit to help access, now I need to enter a code...

Serial number is V034474
    any help will be greatly appreciated because my work won't pay ford for the code..

Thanks in advance
    Drew
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family