We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Car Radio Unlocking
Comments
-
Hi. Can anybody help please? I have a Grand Cherokee and I have lost my radio code. I was told that the code is on a sticker on the side of glove box (left in error) but I can't see one on mine.
Part No P050643854AF
date code 0233
supplier 17719D
Ser No TCAAA0233J6925
MU9CY95H
Any help would be greatly appreciated:cool:
Regards0 -
What exactly is it showing on the screen, how many times did you enter the code you had, it does not go to any form of lock without entering the wrong code.I have the code but the radio is saying lockedNever associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
0 -
Just says locked I took battery off to charge then put back entered code no problemsWhat exactly is it showing on the screen, how many times did you enter the code you had ?
then decided winter is here new batteryneeded when reconecting crossed both terminals with ratchet radio went straight to locked not worked since althou does light up
I have tried pressing 6 nothing
also left it on for hours nothin
also disconected left a few hrs still nothing0 -
You may have fried it then. Try switching off, press and hold 6 and turn on. It may then allow code entry.
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
0 -
I have just purchased a ford fiesta flight, but I don't have a code for the radio
Serial num:M116435
Model: 3000 traffic
Help would be much appreciated
Thanks!0 -
m116435 = 1066I have just purchased a ford fiesta flight, but I don't have a code for the radio
Serial num:M116435
Model: 3000 traffic
Help would be much appreciated
Thanks!TO ENTER CODE - press station preset button 1 repeatedly for 1st diget of your keycode - repeat the same on - 2 for 2nd - 3 for 3rd - 4 for 4th - & if the display then shows the correct keycode number press preset button 5 to enter - photo shows radio extractor keys & serial number on the radio casing - go to u-tube & see remove ford radio0 -
You may have fried it then. Try switching off, press and hold 6 and turn on. It may then allow code entry.
Just tried nothin I tried 1 and 6 the raidio went to a fw 6 figure numbers and also went to unknown it flashed to a date so there is still life init but when let go back to locked0 -
Thanks dave n!0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
