We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Car Radio Unlocking
Comments
-
thank yo very much0
-
tank you very much0
-
hi there guys can anyone provide a code for m098953 thanks in advance
0 -
TO ENTER CODE - press station preset button 1 repeatedly for 1st diget of your keycode - repeat the same on - 2 for 2nd - 3 for 3rd - 4 for 4th - & if the display then shows the correct keycode number press preset button 5 to enter - photo shows radio extractor keys & serial number on the radio casing - go to u-tube & see remove ford radio0
-
Hi Folks I have a 2008 Fiesta and have the code but the radio is locked
I have had the car from new and had to change the battery when I reconected I caught The Pos and neg terminals I think it may have locked the radio any ideas out there or is it back to dealer0 -
Give us the serial number, M******, and we will give you the code.Hi Folks I have a 2008 Fiesta and have the code but the radio is locked
I have had the car from new and had to change the battery when I reconected I caught The Pos and neg terminals I think it may have locked the radio any ideas out there or is it back to dealerNever associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
0 -
Can anyone help me with M053794
0 -
TO ENTER CODE - press station preset button 1 repeatedly for 1st diget of your keycode - repeat the same on - 2 for 2nd - 3 for 3rd - 4 for 4th - & if the display then shows the correct keycode number press preset button 5 to enter - photo shows radio extractor keys & serial number on the radio casing - go to u-tube & see remove ford radio0
-
Thanks for that
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
