Car Radio Unlocking

Options

Comments

• thon
    thon Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    assuming that the stereo works like the one i put the code in for work you should have 6 preset button
    1 to 4 are the buttons to increase the number and 5 is enter

now i cant remember if when you press the button it goes to 1 first and to get to 0 you have to go past 9 or if it starts at 0.

so for the first digit hit 1 5 times, 2nd digit hit 2 6 times, think you get the idea
  • thon
    thon Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    and the code is... 0528
  • missk_2
    Options
    Hello
    Can anyone help with this one please? It's a Nissan 100nx, it's got a clarion radio/stereo in it. I took the car to Nissan dealer but they cannot get hold of the original code for me - (something to do with the serial number very faint and it was an import). I don't know what to do now because if Nissan can't get it, I don't know where to try.

Anyone able to help?
    Thanks a lot.
  • rovernutt
    Options
    I have a Rover (Phillips) R860 Radio/Cassette which I took out of my Rover 600 when I scrapped it, but like a muppet I left the card in the glovebox, can anyone help me? the serial no is RG594FV8061383 I would be grateful if someone could give me the code.
  • harveybobbles
    Options
    Anyone with a vauxhall radio please note: Input the code twice to deactivate the security code!
  • MyUserNamesTaken
    Options
    Philip,
    Did it work?
    In a rut? Can't get out? Don't know why?
    It's time to make that change.
    Cover up all the pain in your life
    With our new product range.
    So please don't feel blue - let us show you how
    To talk yourself into a good mood right now.
    Feeling sad is no longer allowed,
    No matter how worthless you are.
  • kysa_2
    Options
    Can anyone help me with a radio code?
    VAUXHALL
    No.: 90 532 621
    Type: CAR 400
    2F3
    Made in germany
    WA039835
    9022 213 96752 03
    003 9835 2036707
  • kieranm1
    Options
    emujuice wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have a vauxhall corsa, which also locked me out of the radio, when the battery died. Unfortunately it says i've attempted to unlock it ten times (which I haven't), and so won't accept the code, which i do have.
    Any ideas? or do i have to bite the bullet and take it to the dealership, where they will no doubt charge me to reset it.
    Has anyone else had this problem?
    Any help would be very much appreciated.
    Thanks

have you had any success sorting out the problem with your locked radio,i have exactly the same problem (safe mode 10) any help would be much appreciated thanks
  • Gajet
    Options
    I'm also looking for help with a radio code.

Ford Fusion 3 (2004)
    Stereo 4500
    serial : M462587

I'll be eternely grateful to anyone who can help me.
    But why don't car dealers ensure we have these when selling us used cars? Also how can they then go on to charge us for effectively giving us what is rightfully ours anyway?

(Edit) Nevermind, I found this
  • kieranm1
    Options
    have you had any success sorting out the problem with your locked radio,i have exactly the same problem(safe mode 10) any help would be much appreciated thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure