We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Doing your own passport/driving licence photos

2»

Comments

  • diable
    diable Posts: 5,258 Forumite
    I think I also used 6x4 got 5 photos on a sheet and 1 ad for the online passport co printed for 35p
  • Lirin
    Lirin Posts: 2,525 Forumite
    I did mine as well- resized on CS, printed out a few on satin paper and never had any probs.
  • I've made a passport photo for a foreign passport before and it was accepted.

    Took lots of pictures on my nikon digital camera to choose the suitable one (which obviously we can't do on a photobooth), I downloaded the trial version of adobe photoshop and changed the size of the photo as specified on the documents. I took this to a photo shop which kindly checked it for me (it was correctly done) and they only charged me 3 pounds 50 or so... And to do the same thing (including photo) would have been 15 pounds or so... (and they use photoshop too!)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.