NEW: Got questions about energy? Put them to Gary and Andrew from MSE's Utilities team during our energy-themed 'Ask An Expert' event. Check back here from Tuesday 9 August, 12pm
Can anyone help?

I'm so slack I haven't even done anything about some cashback points on my Halifax One Card that I've accumulated.

I have approximately 3,000 - does anyone know what I can do with them? From googling around I can only find out which cards pay the best etc... plus the fact that Halifax now no longer offers cashback points.

Can I actually get cash back? Or a holiday or something redeemable for the points? Or are they now worthless?

Any help gratefully appreciated!!

Replies

• MilarkyMilarky Forumite
    6.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    Last time I looked the 'One' card offered cashback at 0.5% - paid on the 13th month (i.e one month on from the anniversary of opening the account.) This amount was paid automatically as a 'cashback award' credit to the balance rather than as a cheque.

(1 point = 1p)
    .....under construction....
  • Thanks!

I'll have to check my statements to see if this has happened. Embarassed that I'm so financially dippy I didn't even know this...:o

I'll try and time my balance transfer that I'm now looking into to coincide with the 13th month anniversary - well, providing it's not 12 months away...!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Homes, hornets & high heels

This week's MSE Forum highlights

MSE Forum

Kids eat for 'free' or £1 this summer

Little ones can enjoy hot meals for less

MSE Deals