Great Free Audience Tickets Hunt

Comments

• WANTED

Television Audience Tickets!
    No preference as to whether it's live or not!
    Any of these types of shows:
    Sport, Music, Comedy, Reality, Quiz, Fun

My Details:

Miss Olivia Bergonzi
    [EMAIL="olivia69@hotmail.co.uk"]olivia69@hotmail.co.uk[/EMAIL]
    07786 698 285
  • We are filming 'Brucie's Generation Game: Now and then' next week 6th and 7th September 2007, Bruce Forsyth will be presenting it.

If you would like to be in the audience for the show, please email gengame@splashmediatv.co.uk

Tickets are of course free of charge, filming will start at 5:30 in Wembley.
  • The Wright Stuff used to give you free coffee and pastries when I was in the audience before. Am off there again on Wednesday (don't go to London often and this has become a semi-regular thing now) and will let you know if breakfast is still free with them.
  • How do you get tickets for Jonathan Ross's BBC series? I'm registered with Off The Kerb but never hear from them. Any tips anyone?
  • can anyone recommend a website for tickets to shows in either cardiff or bristol please.

Thanks
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains,
    because the average man can see better than he can think.

Many people's view of the world is down to their experience, perception and what they have been conditioned to,this isnt any old MSE reply this is a important and experienced MSE reply :rotfl:
  • kte
    kte Posts: 242 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    BBC tickets have put up tickets available for the NOW Show, Radio 4....for anyone who is a fan...(is soooo funny, I love that show!)
  • i've registered with this web site. my sister informs me that its a 'scam'. i find that hard to believe.she says that the company will send you text alerts, a maximum a 3 a month, which she says are chargable. does anyone know if thats right?
  • figgy1978
    figgy1978 Posts: 70 Forumite
    mariag wrote: »
    i've registered with this web site. my sister informs me that its a 'scam'. i find that hard to believe.she says that the company will send you text alerts, a maximum a 3 a month, which she says are chargable. does anyone know if thats right?

No they are not a scam. I have never had a text from them. Don't register your mobile number
  • loserface
    loserface Posts: 310 Forumite
    sasparillo wrote: »
    How do you get tickets for Jonathan Ross's BBC series? I'm registered with Off The Kerb but never hear from them. Any tips anyone?

I've gotten them from the BBC site before.

Just a tip -
    I used to go to popular music shows regulary in my teens and half the time I would just ask for spare tickets upon arrival instead of ordering them.
    People tend to order more than they need. It's always worked for me but of course I wouldn't advise it if travelling from far.
    Thanks MSE!!
  • can anyone recommend a website for tickets to shows in either cardiff or bristol please.

Thanks

I registered with the applause store and have had tickets 2 years in a row for Britains got talent and Transmission with T Mobile you occasionally get shows like this although most of the shows are up in London etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure