Options

Comments

• lilias
    lilias Posts: 7,902 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    weeowen67 wrote: »
    I understood that it was OK to ask for votes in the referrals section

That isn't part of the Competition Forum, though. I know that people are told to post their requests on the referrers board but I do wonder if there's any point because requests for votes seem to get mixed up with a whole lot of other things.
  • mrs_lds
    mrs_lds Posts: 4,103 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Would I be able to put on referrals board then It would be entirely up to the individual if the video deservesa vote as well or a thumbs down?
    Many thanks
  • lilias
    lilias Posts: 7,902 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mrs_lds wrote: »
    Would I be able to put on referrals board then It would be entirely up to the individual if the video deservesa vote as well or a thumbs down?
    Many thanks

Yes, you can post it there.
  • mrs_lds
    mrs_lds Posts: 4,103 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    many thanks
  • cherryblossoms
    Options
    I've posted my first comp, could someone please check it over for me to make sure its correct, I think I've included everything but a second opinion would be great just to make sure!
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=36578959#post36578959
    2012 wins:

Thank you to all competition posters :D
  • Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    Options
    Looks good to me, thank you :)
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • Little_Miss_Winner
    Options
    Does anyone else think that all Facebook or Twitter comps should mention this in the title?? or is it just me?:o

I must have opened and read about 50 comps today, that are either FB or Twitter, and no mention of this.

Whilst i appreciate that most use FB or twitter, some of us dont.

Rant over.:rotfl:
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,855 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Does anyone else think that all Facebook or Twitter comps should mention this in the title?? or is it just me?:o

I must have opened and read about 50 comps today, that are either FB or Twitter, and no mention of this.

thank you Little Miss Winner, i agree with you, i requested it a few times in reply to a few comps i'd opened but still they are posted without mentioning, am glad i'm not the only one :o
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• ali-t
    ali-t Posts: 3,815 Forumite
    Options

I hover over the topic title to see the content and don't bother opening the ones that require FB or twitter.
    If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got!
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,855 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    ali-t wrote: »
    I hover over the topic title to see the content and don't bother opening the ones that require FB or twitter.

but some of them don't mention you need fb/twitter in the op so you have to open comp & then find out :)
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure