Allie's been busted!!!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter :o
  • Watalie
    Watalie Posts: 535 Forumite
    Options
    Evening everyone :)
  • Erme
    Erme Posts: 3,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    germin invasion. har to type. so scared....batteb done gatches,,,,all they say is < meds or illness,,,,don't understand

erme
    :dance:
    I believe in the power of PAD
    Come and join us on the Payment a Day thread
    :dance:
  • BorassicLint
    Options
    Hey Allie, will you get through it all?

s320x240

:rotfl::rotfl:
    I must stop procrastinating, I must stop procrastinating! promise I'll stop tomorrow OK:D

NSD AUGUST 6/8 :j
  • BorassicLint
    Options
    Erme - sorry you seem to be having a rough time at the moment, I hope you start to feel better soon. X

Hi Watalie
    I must stop procrastinating, I must stop procrastinating! promise I'll stop tomorrow OK:D

NSD AUGUST 6/8 :j
  • niccatw
    niccatw Posts: 3,096 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello guys. I'm doggy-sitting this week. I thought it might mean more MSE time, but it seems a 5 month old black lab has other ideas!!! Had to hose her down this afternoon (despite managing to chose the only hour without rain for our walk!) after she rolled in something rather yucky and smelly! She wasn't happy at being hosed down! he was trying to hide behind her big brother, who spends his days rolling his eyes and giving a disdainful look to this boisterous new addition to his peace and quiet!

I'll be able to post photos once I get back to my own laptop - probably best I don't play about with my folks laptop (she says after already downloading Mozilla Firefox as aol browser was doing my head in!)!
    Jan10: 28,315.81 Jan11: 18,015.32 Jan12: 7,682.58 Jan13: 2,987.73 Current debt: 1,225.55
    HFC [STRIKE]1896.10. [/STRIKE] 225.55 SLC2 [STRIKE]5123.34[/STRIKE] 0 Others [STRIKE]2085[/STRIKE] 1000 Bcard [STRIKE]1172.60[/STRIKE] 0

Mike's Mob
  • Ames
    Ames Posts: 18,459 Forumite
    Options
    Unless I say otherwise 'you' means the general you not you specifically.
  • Watalie
    Watalie Posts: 535 Forumite
    Options
    Nicca - I'd love to have a dog again... even a smelly one, lol! I love going home to my parents & seeing the dogs :)
  • Rainmaker_uk
    Options
    i think i might have to take it out and newk it in the micro for a bit otherwise it'll be midnight before i get to get to eat it!

Great way of doing jacket potatoes:

Rub the skins with olive oil and then rub sea salt so that it sticks then bake the blighter till its crispy -Mmmmm
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    Ames wrote: »

All gone now Ames - well spotted :T

Another one bites the dust :D:D:D:D
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing