Why do my threads keep being removed??

Options
I was just wondering why a few of my threads have been removed recently. I always check to make sure I am not duplicating, I am not offensive or rude in any way. I am fairly new here so would appreciate it if can someone please explain? :confused:

Comments

• chatta
    chatta Posts: 3,392 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Al_Mac wrote:
    Are these them?

Dont suppose you know where the remote control is for my tv :D
  • skintarooney
    Options
    Al Mac, no they aren't the ones I was referring to. I posted a link with a discount yesterday for a balloon co, and a while back I posted a link to compare mobile phone contracts and a couple of others.

They don't show up when I search under my user name.
  • skintarooney
    Options
    Don't think so, I didn't knowingly break them.

Maybe I should swot up on the rules just in case!
  • Gingham_Ribbon
    Options
    Perhaps a board guide has merged your threads with other, longer running ones for you to keep all the answers on the subject together. In that case, your original thread will not have kept its own address and will be under the other thread, so they wouldn't show up on your onw profile.

Try using the search facility on the board in which you posted to see if you can find other threads on the subject you posted.
    May all your dots fall silently to the ground.
  • Gingham_Ribbon
    Options
    Sorry, you didn't have many posts to look through so I had a quick check and couldn't see them. If they'd been merged, they would still show up on your 'posts made' list but not your 'threads started' list.

sorry!
    May all your dots fall silently to the ground.
  • skintarooney
    Options
    #7 I have emailed you the details of the removed threads. Thanks!

Also thanks to everyone for your help, it's much appreciated!
  • bud-miser
    Options
    You might 'appreciate' it but my feeling is you're actually none the wiser, having asked a very valid question.

Just wait till you receive some open abuse on this site, as I did. Then the fun really starts!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure