🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

The giving up/cutting down alcohol support thread Part 8!

Options

Comments

• Marru
    Marru Posts: 4,126 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you everybody!!

I will hand my notice in on Tuesday (when boss back) so it will be month from then. Just need to find a school for DD and somewhere to live, get rid of 5000 books and move. Oh and also keep studying for my December exams. Jo will be happy to know that amongst all this I simply don't have time for Jillian.

About 1.5 years ago I was working as a temp, struggling at work with simplest of tasks, very depressed, single, broke, drinking too much. Now I have lovely BF, stopped ADs and feeling fine, got a FANTASTIC job which will help me getting out of the broke state and not drinking.

On that note this week's challenge completed and 22 for September challenge please :)
    "Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end."

• 365days
    365days Posts: 1,347 Forumite
    Options
    Great News Marru. Is this the one a way away? And yes of course you can have a kitten. Bit young for new homes yet though!!

I'll try to get a pic up later.

I woke up this morning and they were all gone. She had moved them in the night to a different place, sure she knows best.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,691 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    jo1972 wrote: »
    f.ecking Pah

???? What's the problem jo ???
  • 365days
    Options
    Ok i have litten pics on my computer now. How do I get them onto here. Words of one syllable instructions breatly received.

My son (who has been a little b word all day) has just come back from the corner shop with a bunch of flowers. Melts the heart I tell you.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • Marru
    Options
    365days wrote: »
    Great News Marru. Is this the one a way away? And yes of course you can have a kitten. Bit young for new homes yet though!!

I would looooove one but can't do it as it woldn't be fair. Moving to 106.2 miles away (according to theaa)

• Marru
    Options
    365days wrote: »
    Ok i have litten pics on my computer now. How do I get them onto here. Words of one syllable instructions breatly received.

My son (who has been a little b word all day) has just come back from the corner shop with a bunch of flowers. Melts the heart I tell you.

Save them in photobucket or some other online photo gallery type thingamy and then link them here (or email them to me and I'll put them here)

• 365days
    Options
    Can you pm me your email then please marru as I am losing the battle with technology!
  • 365days
    Options
  • penelopedee_2
    Options
    They are sooo cute :)
    This time I haven't smoked since 6th Jan 2014 and still going ok.
    Fingers crossed x
  • jo1972
    jo1972 Posts: 8,901 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    so cute!! Allergic to them though :(

Struggling here....
    DFW Nerd no. 496 - Proud to be dealing with my debts!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport