easyjet out journey hol baggage

I have a return Glasgow/Faro booked with Easyjet. A friend has asked me to take some stuff to Faro for them (I will pack the case). I have cabin baggage only. I want to add hold luggage one way from Glasgow to Faro as I'll not be bringing it back but there doesn't appear to be a way of doing this as the system always defaults to a return charge. Anybody know how to do this?
Something Really Interesting

Comments

• Hi

yes you'll need to phone the customer service dept and they will allow you to do it over the phone
  • brodev
    brodev Posts: 1,018 Forumite
    You will be glad to know, you can add your baggage or sports equipment for just one way of your trip at the airport, however on the day of travel. The charge will be £18.00 per hold baggage item and per flight (or currency equivalent) or £26.00 per sports equipment item.

If you have booked a round trip it will not be possible to add a bag one way by phone or online. The only exception is if your outbound flight is past and your inbound flight is still in the future. In this case you have the option to add a bag for the inbound flight by calling customer service or going online
    The above is lifted from the reply to my email that Easyjet have sent me. It says that I can only do it on the day at the A/P at the same price that booking each way online costs.
    Something Really Interesting
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport