penpals in the forces free to send "email" letters to cheer them up

Options

Comments

• pixbon
    pixbon Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    Hey, would anybody be able to PM me a list please? I'm really interested in this
  • GeeBee38
    GeeBee38 Posts: 3,230 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Please can i have some info on this please? thank you x
  • lauram340
    Options
    yeah, anyone with some info would be good :) I am intrested in this
  • peirced_princess
    Options
    Sorry to bump again, But thought I would as its on page 1...does anyone have the recent list of forces penpals...I can only find mine from 2009. However, I did write to a few of the emails, and got a couple of replys, from people that had taken over the emails!!
    Also completely recommended adopt a british squaddie. I joined via FB, and will be enquiring about getting another squaddie to send my gift boxes too! x
  • Charlotte49
    Options
    Would be great if someone could PM me details of someone to write to, would be great to let them know they're appreciated.
  • Lynnie27
    Options
    I would love details of this too pleasw, I have time on my hands and can't think of a better use for it if I can help to cheer up one or several of these guys.
  • amberjade_2
    Options
    Me too! I have time to write.
  • ashleynash
    Options
    hi can u give me the link i would really like to be a pen pal to these people and give my support even if its just to give them someone to write to kepps there mind off the hard job they do thanks x
  • Cazo
    Cazo Posts: 421 Forumite
    Options
    I would also like the link if someone could PM it to me I would be grateful thanks :)
    Valued Opinions: £90.75 IPSOS: 4255 :D
    Comp Wins: Pauls Boutique Hoodie, Supercar Thrill Driving Experience, Benefit Lipstick, Radox Giftset, Paco Rabanne One Million Fragrance, £20!
  • jeni4362
    Options
    Id like to write to somebody, tried pming you emma but seems you have too many and it wont let me send you a message lol. If you could pm me the list I would be most grateful

Thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport