🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

cheap car hire in spain - honest!

Options
just booked 15 days car rental pick up alicante anddrop off valencia in august for 334 euros - half of what it was a few weeks ago! they've put me with Goldcar. this is for a focus

Comments

• melb
    melb Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    sorry this was through Carjet - got over-excited
  • richardw
    richardw Posts: 19,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    What size car?
    Posts are not advice and must not be relied upon.
  • melb
    melb Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    a focus size car
  • delta2009
    delta2009 Posts: 7 Forumite
    edited 26 July 2010 at 10:34PM
    Options
    melb wrote: »
    just booked 15 days car rental pick up alicante anddrop off valencia in august for 334 euros - half of what it was a few weeks ago! they've put me with Goldcar. this is for a focus

I used this company before last may in gran canaria and found them to be one of the best car hire i have used, in fact they did not even take a deposit and never even went to check the brand new car upon return to the airport.

One particular thing i like about them is that they accept visa debit cards unlike most other companies around who only accept credit cards, and as incorrectly stated in the broker terms and conditions.

The only negative thing in my opinion about them is that they charged for a full petrol tank and there was no option to return it full, about €60 cost, but cant really complain about that as the car as very economic.

Shame they don't have a car hire at faro airport as i need to hire a car over in faro/portugal.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport