We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Rynair - baggage allowance

Options
I know the subject has been covered before but this is a different angle............As you know they have so many rules etc all to get you to pay more.

"No pooling or sharing of baggage allowances is permitted, even within a party travelling on the same reservation. Pooling of an individual checked baggage allowance is not permitted even if you have two items of checked baggage (each item must be within its own prepaid weight allowance)"

2 of us going but sharing a single (paid for) hold bag of 15kg. Am I going to get into problems by sharing this bag by the Rynair police or do you know if this is allowed?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

Comments

• jamesbrownontheroad
    Options
    Travelme wrote: »
    2 of us going but sharing a single (paid for) hold bag of 15kg. Am I going to get into problems by sharing this bag by the Rynair police or do you know if this is allowed?

Nope. The "no sharing" rule means two passengers with 15kg allowances each can't have one 30kg bag. You will be fine.
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

You are most welcome, and for such politeness you get a clicky on the "Thanks" button :beer:
  • Travelme
    Options
    Cheers! The Rynair site must have more rules and hidden extras than any other carrier, hence my concerns. I'm still working out how a 29.99 ended up as 180 but that's for my calculator!
  • Inactive
    Inactive Posts: 14,509 Forumite
    Options
    Cheers! The Rynair site must have more rules and hidden extras than any other carrier, hence my concerns. I'm still working out how a 29.99 ended up as 180 but that's for my calculator!

The secret is to book the " No Tax " flights, where available.;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport