We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Orlando next easter

Options
We are planning to go to orlando next easter and flights for dates 9th apr to 24 apr are coming out at well over £850 per adult on BA (1000+ on Virgin!)and £600+ for a one stop longer flight. Cannot believe they are so expensive already (we are talking another 9 months time). I know that airlines dont offer sale prices during school holidays but will airlines put new flights on between now and then which will obviously have the cheaper seats on ( I think they are between 550-650 direct with BA and Virgin someone told me when they first go on)?

If not, which airlines go to sanford which is another option? I cant seem to get any quotes on it from the scrapers.

Thanks.

Comments

• MrTomato
    MrTomato Posts: 771 Forumite
    Options
    Schedules are mostly all done so don't wait around in the hope of new flights being added for Orlando International.

Sanford mostly deals with charters. Most or lots of them haven't yet done their timetables so you can't buy them yet, although don't quote me on that as I haven't checked. But Thomson, Thomas Cook, Monarch and Icelandair (flys from Heathrow or Manchester with a change in Keflavik airport) fly to Sanford.

Icelandair is £680 rtn per adult from Heathrow.
  • jbenmore
    jbenmore Posts: 18 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks! I really dont know what to do as the remaining scheduled direct flights are business class or 20/30 hour indirect flights! Do you know roughly when thomas cook/thomson release their charter flights for sale for next easter?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport