We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Npower free fridge/freezer link now live

124

Comments

  • My email says thanks for interest... then says I'm on a reserve list. Is this what everyone's says or am I still in with a chance?
  • thanks deanied really need one also as mine is on its last legs
  • I got the same email aswell

    I was wondering if this was a wind up.
  • I don't have one. Flip!!!
  • I`m getting a fridge :j, but not until SEPTEMBER. Googled it to find its a discontinued model.
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 27 Forumite
    is there still time to join up for the trial??? if so where do i sign up..... i need a new fridge freezer lol :)
  • I haven't got an email. Do they email you even if you haven't been lucky?
    Well done to everyone who qualified :D
  • I got an email to say i hadnt been selected to take part this time. Good news to those that have though!
    Sometimes i like to imagine that im living on the breadline as a single mum with 3 children to feed and clothe, bills to pay and very little time to myself........ then i wake up and realise im a princess with prince charming by my side and a lovely white castle........ oh wait :eek:
  • debs2327
    debs2327 Posts: 1,172 Forumite
    i got one !!!!!!!!!!an upright freezer !!!!! whooooooo coming in april , im over the moon my freezer is on its last legs xxxxxx
    wins :- x2 hair dyes ,mascara, epilator,personalised card , glass photo ,
    comp angels please throw some luck my way
    :D:j:D:A:)
  • Toronto
    Toronto Posts: 50 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    I got an under the counter fridge!!!! I am so pleased. Mine isn't being delivered till September next year, hopefully the current one will last till then. Thanks Martin for letting us know about this offer.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.