We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

HELP - Flight gone missing from booking!

Options
Hi,

We booked flights from London to Orlando with FLYBMI via Manchester where they use a codeshare on the Virgin flight to MCO (Orlando). I have an email confirmation of all my flights. When I went to manage my flights online shortly after booking I got a message saying that something had changed with my flights yet it listed the flights on screen so I assumed perhaps one of the times had changed slightly. However a week or so after I booked I eventually managed to get on the Virgin site to see my booking ( as I wanted to try and reserve seats) where I noticed that it had our outbound flight but only the transfer from MAN to LHR was showing for the return. I rang Virgin and they said there was no return flight booked MCO to MAN.
Since then I have rung FLYBMI a couple of times and they have said not to worry it's being taken care of check back in a week. There appears to be no seats left on the Virgin flight if you try and book a single seat on our return date. Now when I go to manage my flights on BMI the return MCO to MAN flight is no longer showing.
I'm getting a bit concerned as we fly in a couple of weeks and I'm not sure exactly what is going to happen.

Any advice or idea what BMI are doing? Is there anything I can or should be doing?

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family