Bournemouth airport shops

Options
Hi, does anyone know if bournemouth airport has a Boots, or similar shop that wouls sell creams, lotions etc?
Im specifically thinking about st tropez, i only use the mousse, and the smallest that comes is 120ml. Obviously i am flying cheap with ryanair ;)
Are the prices terribly higher? any examples of difference in price for lotions and potions? Thanks in advance!

Also, does anyone know for definate if i can take hair straightners and hairdryer in hand luggage with ryanair? Its not listed in their prohibited items but people keep saying i wont be allowed as they could be used as a weapon. I really need to know this because if i cant then i will be checking a case! Thanks
Everyone who thanks me when ive helped will get a 5% share when I win this weeks Euromillions......:p

Comments

• Karins
    Karins Posts: 83 Forumite
    Options
    the only shops in departures are a duty free and a small WH Smith, not sure but you might get sun stuff in the duty free.
    Didn't really look at them to be honest.
  • isplumm
    isplumm Posts: 2,205 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi,

There is a World Duty Free shop - that sells creams etc ... not sure if it is what you want - but you could check the http://www.worlddutyfree.com/ website.

Mark
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • rapunzelz86
    rapunzelz86 Posts: 561 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    thanks for the replies. will take a look at that website now :beer:
    Everyone who thanks me when ive helped will get a 5% share when I win this weeks Euromillions......:p
  • rapunzelz86
    rapunzelz86 Posts: 561 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well, i have to thank you again mark, as i looked at the website, and not only does it have what i was looking for, ive also been given a voucher to print to get a "free prize" when i go. Not sure how fabulous this prize will be, but free none the less! :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure