We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Easyjet fare breakdown? Cancelled flight and insurance issue

Options
Does anyone know how to get an easyjet fare breakdown? I need to know what I paid for each leg of the journey, but the email confirmation from them just gives the total cost including credit card charges.

My travel insurance say I'll get the price I paid for my original flight back from EJ. I bought a flight with BA to get home (Edinburgh to London!) for £132.70 and my insurance company said that they will return that amount, minus the "cost of my ticket".

I know that EJ will only give me the cost of the return leg, so I want to make sure that AXA pay the entire remainder, not the BA flight minus the total cost of what I paid to Easyjet.

Is is possible to get the fare breakdown? I'm not holding my breath getting money back from EJ quickly, but money from my insurance co. would stop the entire cost of my BA flight sitting on my credit card gaining interest.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure