Charities board update
Please note, our Forum rules no longer allow the posting of links to personal fundraising or crowdfunding pages, such as JustGiving. You can read the full set of our Forum rules here.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

JDRF Walk To Cure Juvenile Diabetes Please sponsor us

I will be taking part in the Greater London walk to cure juvenile diabetes this Sunday with my husband and two daughters aged 2 and 8 and would appreciate if anyone would like to sponsor us on our quest.

Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) is dedicated to funding research to find a cure for type 1 (juvenile) diabetes, which strikes children suddenly, makes them insulin-dependent for life, and carries the constant threat of devastating complications.
Charity Registration No 295716

You can donate directly following the attached link: http://www.justgiving.com/theshires

Any donations will be gratefully received.
:A
My mantra is "Never pay full price!" ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 345.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 251K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 451K Spending & Discounts
  • 237.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 612.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 174.3K Life & Family
  • 251K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.