We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Cheapest Mobile Phone on O2 (PAYG)
chrestomanci
Posts: 184 Forumite
in Mobiles
Hi,
My five-year old Samsung D600 (which I use as my secondary phone) is finally breaking, and I'm looking for a replacement. Which do you think are the best deals on phones at the moment? I already have an O2 SIM, so just looking for another O2 phone, or an unlocked one.
I will mainly be using this for texting, so a big big requirement is a comfortable keypad/text entry option, and possibly a nice looking UI (I have slight OCD!) - looking to spend about £40, or less, if possible.
Thanks for your help!
My five-year old Samsung D600 (which I use as my secondary phone) is finally breaking, and I'm looking for a replacement. Which do you think are the best deals on phones at the moment? I already have an O2 SIM, so just looking for another O2 phone, or an unlocked one.
I will mainly be using this for texting, so a big big requirement is a comfortable keypad/text entry option, and possibly a nice looking UI (I have slight OCD!) - looking to spend about £40, or less, if possible.
Thanks for your help!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards