We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Blackberry Curve 8520 with Giff Gaff?
Hi,
Please forgive my ignorance, but my daughter wants a Blackberry Curve 8520 and I would like to avoid signing up for another contract. Therefore I'm looking at PAYG / unlocked phone deals and am very tempted by the Giff Gaff goody bag which offers 100 mins, unlimited texts, and unlimited data for £10.
My question is: If I buy an unlocked Blackberry 8520, will she be able to use all of its features with a Giff Gaff sim?
Many thanks in advance for any help or advice offered.
T
Please forgive my ignorance, but my daughter wants a Blackberry Curve 8520 and I would like to avoid signing up for another contract. Therefore I'm looking at PAYG / unlocked phone deals and am very tempted by the Giff Gaff goody bag which offers 100 mins, unlimited texts, and unlimited data for £10.
My question is: If I buy an unlocked Blackberry 8520, will she be able to use all of its features with a Giff Gaff sim?
Many thanks in advance for any help or advice offered.
T
World Peace in 2010
0
Comments
-
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards