We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

CPW High Level Complaints

gtaz
gtaz Posts: 41 Forumite
Hi guys,

Im really struggling with CPW at the moment, I thought I had my issue resolved with CPW after speaking to a person in the higher Complaints Dept but the lady I spoke with never updated her notes with our phone call and she won't get back to me, is there an email address that goes above standard customer care (who really aren't very helpful)?

Many Thanks!

Comments

  • TREVORCOLMAN
    TREVORCOLMAN Posts: 1,001 Forumite
    [EMAIL="dunstoc@cpwplc.com"]mailto:dunstoc@cpwplc.com[/EMAIL]

    He will not reply but one of his staff should.

    Be polite and start your email with:

    "I am sorry to have to bring this matter to your attention ........
    I am NOT a mortgage & insurance adviser - or anything to do with finance, that was put on by the new system I dont know why?!
  • gtaz
    gtaz Posts: 41 Forumite
    Thanks :)

    Email sent! Here we go!
  • gtaz
    gtaz Posts: 41 Forumite
    Received a call from CPW and everything is sorted out perfectly :)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.