Money Moral Dilemma: Should I drink the milk?
This is a real life MMD so please bear in mind the MoneySaver in question will read your responses:
Please give this MoneySaver the benefit of your advice...
Should I drink the milk?
A few weaks ago a bloke knocked to try and talk me into having my milk delivered. Even though I said no, today there were 4 litres on my doorstep. I've rung them, in case its on the wrong doorstep but no answer. In the heat it's obviously going to go off, so should I use it myself or leave it in case they call?
Click reply to have your say
Previous MMDs: View All
[threadbanner] box [/threadbanner]
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.4K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.7K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards