We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Blackberry Question
Hi All
First time I've posted on this board so please be nice! :j
My Mum got a blackberry but has decided she doesn't like it and is going to go back to using her old phone. As I hate my phone and am tied in contract for at least another 12 months Im going to have the blackberry off of her. However, my sister reckons that as Im not on a "blackberry contract" (my phones a nokia) I wont be able to use some of the applications on the blackberry, like BB Messenger and stuff.
Does anyone know if this is correct?
First time I've posted on this board so please be nice! :j
My Mum got a blackberry but has decided she doesn't like it and is going to go back to using her old phone. As I hate my phone and am tied in contract for at least another 12 months Im going to have the blackberry off of her. However, my sister reckons that as Im not on a "blackberry contract" (my phones a nokia) I wont be able to use some of the applications on the blackberry, like BB Messenger and stuff.
Does anyone know if this is correct?
0
Comments
-
You will need unlimited BlackBerry on your contract. This will give you access to all the BlackBerry features as in email and BlackBerry Messenger. I'm with O2 and it is free. However on certain service providers they charge £5 per month.0
-
Hi All
First time I've posted on this board so please be nice! :j
My Mum got a blackberry but has decided she doesn't like it and is going to go back to using her old phone. As I hate my phone and am tied in contract for at least another 12 months Im going to have the blackberry off of her. However, my sister reckons that as Im not on a "blackberry contract" (my phones a nokia) I wont be able to use some of the applications on the blackberry, like BB Messenger and stuff.
Does anyone know if this is correct?
you need to ring your provider and ask for blackberry service to be added, depends on provider how much it is but cannot see a problem. Daughter got her added to existing contract for free with o2 as mechanic saysuser reported for continual spamming on mse
yes reported it as wellTOTAL 44 weeks lose. 6st 9.5lb :T0 -
Brilliant, thank you!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards